Moorlands to Sea
Moorlands to Sea enjoys breathtaking views of the North Devon coast over the sea and across to Wales.
- A stunning vaulted 70m sq Living Room/Kitchen, bifold doors opening to a large terrace with amazing sea views. Equipped to an exceptional standard, with woodburner, 55" home cinema system with sky and BT Sports and Sky movies.The Kitchen is a chefs dream, 2 ovens a 90cm hob, microwave and platewarmer. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine, 50/50 fridge/freezer.
- Main bedroom with Superking bed, sea views and fitted wardrobes, an adjacent shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin and wc.
- Spacious second bedroom with 2 singles, an en-suite bathroom and sea views
- Separate large dining room with woodburner
- Central heating
- Patio terrace with stunning views outdoor dining table and 4 chairs
- Fire pit and charcoal fired barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Secure enclosed garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed private garden with stockproof fencing to the moor
- We charge £20 per dog maximum of 3 dogs
- We provide dog bowls, towels, throws and poo bags.
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person & tea towels in the kitchen
- Bed linen & beds made up
- Two toilet rolls to get you started, hand wash
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, a dish sponge, brush & kitchen roll and bin bags
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper
- A selection of games, jigsaw puzzles & books
- Logs, firefighters and matches for the woodburner